Chai’s Response to COVID-19
Chai’s doors may not be open physically due to Covid-19 but we are still providing our vital support, specialised services and care remotely through telephone, Skype and Zoom.
- Counselling for individuals, couples and families
- Children’s services including Music, Art and Play therapy
- Specialised Lymphatic Movement Class
- Yoga, Meditation and Mindfulness sessions
- Rehabilitation and Palliative Care clinic
- Nutrition and Dietary Advice service
- One to one gym sessions
- Men’s support group
- Volunteers Befriending service
Anyone who may have any concerns or worries about dealing with the impact of a cancer diagnosis, either for themselves or a loved one, please call 0208 202 2211 or our Freephone Helpline on 0808 808 4567 or visit www.chaicancercare.org.