Gift Aid Declaration Form

If you are a UK taxpayer, you may be able to increase the value of any donation you make to us by 25p in the pound without paying a penny.

Gift Aid is reclaimed by the charity from the tax you pay for the current tax year. Your address is needed to identify you as a current UK taxpayer.

I want Chai Cancer Care to treat all donations I make in the future or have made in the past 4 years as Gift Aid Donations. I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in that tax year it is my responsibility to pay any difference.

Please notify Chai Cancer Care if you wish to cancel this declaration, if you change your name or home address or no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains.

If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.

    *Please note, all fields need to be filled out.

    Alternatively, if you wish to post your form to us, please click here to download a Gift Aid Declaration Form.

    The privacy and security of your personal data is important to us. To understand what we do with information you provide to us, and your rights in respect of it,  please click here see our Privacy Policy